-

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Digital Scrapbooking

In another life (2-3 years ago), I LOVED keeping up my family blog.  
It made me happy to record our memories and to see my 'littles' growing up.  

But then 'life happened' and I got too busy.  
Or so I thought!  

This past July I stumbled upon this fantastic, memory-preserving idea....Project Life!
All of a sudden I felt that EXCITEMENT come back!
Seriously.  I called my mom, sister, SILs to ask/tell about Project Life.  
I bought my first kits that day and have loved using them ever since!

Here are my very first layouts using Project Life layouts and products....



I am SO happy I was able to capture the spontaneity & fun of this road trip with my sister and our SEVEN kids!!

Since then, I have loved using Becky Higgins' tools to preserve these memories:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!