-

Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Bows

I have recently come to a realization.
Since I have THREE girls, it is cheaper for me to MAKE bows than BUY them.
I know.  I'm brilliant.

So, here's my first real try at some 'fancy schmancy' bows for the girls.
They are going to look DARLING for the upcoming holidays :)
Thank you to The Ribbon Retreat for their great tutorials and product.

Supplies for Valentine bow:
Cinnamon Kisses Ribbon Mix and Pink Heart Resins.


I am linking this up to the TRR's Bows Show-and-Tell Link Party #2!
Bows Show-N-Tell Link Party #2 - The Ribbon Retreat Blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's lovely - there are so many tutorials, which one is this called?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane!
      I used the instructions found here: http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/how-to-make-bows.html
      I hope that helps!

      Delete

Thanks for your support!