-

Friday, March 22, 2013

Chevron Chenille Blanket

 I used Aesthetic Nest's fantastic tutorial to construct this quilt for my new baby girl!
It is so happy. And modern. And heavy.

Heavy, in a good way.  Ya' know?
Like the camping quilts that were made of old levis and flannel...and I'm pretty sure they were lined in LEAD!  That's why they were so warm!
Although no lead was used in my version, 
this has quickly become my favorite snuggle blanket for me & my new girl:)  
It's big enough for us to BOTH fit under and take a good nap!
Definite keeper...
the blanket AND the baby:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know exactly what you mean about the heavy blankies- they always kept you so warm cuz you couldn't kick them off :) Yours for the baby turned out so sweet! Awwwww :)

    Thank you for sharing with the rest of us! Always great to see creative minds at work. :)

    Visiting from Friday Favs Party@ Naptime Crafters linky party
    Smiles,
    Suz @MaytagNMom
    NW Illinois
    Link To My Party Project This Week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support!