-

Thursday, July 12, 2012

SISTERS banner

I am one of the few that still has a Cricut cutting machine; not a Silhouette.
Nothing against Silhouette---just haven't tried it yet:)
However I did get this fun "Country Life" Cricut cartridge and discovered it had  DARLING banner letters!
So this is what I made:
A perfectly sweet banner for my little girls' room:)
 And so simple with the Cricut!
 I used some over-sized eyelets and my Crop-o-Dile.
And then used this beautiful vintage fabric ribbon to tie the banner together.
I inherited these beautiful ribbons from my grandma's sewing stash and love their vibrant colors and delicate patterns.
There is something SO special about a sister who grows into your best friend.
And that's what I hope for my two daughters:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!