-

Friday, July 27, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Series Tip #5

Today is the last day in my week-long scrapbooking series!
As stated before, these are the tips that have worked for ME!

I know there are brilliant scrappers who would probably offer different suggestions,
 but for this amateur digiscrapper the tips work:)

The final tip is:
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING TIP #5:
STAY CURRENT

Somehow in our heads, we feel the need to scrap like it's our job.
"Oh my, the 4th of July was THREE weeks ago and I haven't scrapped them yet!
My boss is going to be SO mad I missed the deadline!"
Uhm, nope.
Not true.

Digital scrapbooking is supposed to be a FUN and CREATIVE way to capture your life!
Don't get stressed out by getting involved in 'real life' and falling behind with scrapbooking.


The layout above is part of my son's baby book;
and I haven't scrapped any other baby book pages since!
Even though my son is SEVEN and I've had two daughters since then:(
Of course I want to (eventually) do a baby book for my girls,
just like I will love to do a scrapbook of my wedding!
But I think it's a better plan to stay current!


DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING TIP #5:
STAY CURRENT

I really do find joy in digital scrapbooking and I think everyone should give it a try.

I hope that one (or all) of these simple digital scrapbooking tips will help you document your family's memories!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!