-

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Homemade Pizza Tips

Do you LOVE homemade breadsticks & pizza like I do?
I love it.
In fact, every Friday night is my family's Pizza & Movie night!
We make pizza, and you guessed it, watch a movie!
It doesn't sound like much, but we all look forward to it.
I go back-and-forth between my favorite pizza dough recipe, 
but I do keep one thing constant:
the add-ins!

By adding these two ingredients, it totally takes your pizza and/or breadsticks to the next level!
 Make your regular pizza dough and then add 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning,
 and 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
 So, to review, just add:

1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

Nope, it's not rocket science.
But you will love the flavor power you get from your pizza!




Sweep your breadsticks with some butter fresh out of the oven and sprinkle with some parmesan cheese.
Wow.
One other tip for making pizza at home:

Roll out your dough and then bake just the crust for 8-10 minutes.
Then take out of the oven, sauce, add toppings, and return to the oven to finish cooking.

This helps make sure your crust gets done all the way through, 
especially if you tend to overload the toppings.

Like I always do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!