-

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

S'mores Teacher Gift

My fantastic aunt is a veteran elementary school teacher.
So when I asked for a unique end-of-the-year Teacher Gift,
she shared this WONDERFUL idea!
 Seriously, this comes together SO quick!
Graham crackers, Hershey chocolate bars, and marshmallows! 

I used the cute flat marshmallows that are specifically for s'mores.  (found them at WalMart)

 Here is the darling saying that ties the whole gift together:

An apple isn't good enough
for a teacher as sweet as you,
'cause you make learning so much fun
with exciting things to do!

So this s'more is just to thank you
in a sweet and sincere way,
for all you do to help me learn
s'more and s'more each day!

Isn't that the cutest?!
My aunt said she loved receiving a thoughtful gift that wasn't something she had to keep hold of.
There's only so many ceramic apples that fit on your desk, right?!  LOL!

Here is the digital card I made using this s'more kit by Whimsy Primsy.
It's on sale for only $2!

We printed it as a 4x6 photo and then attached to my son's hand-written note with an eyelet & ribbon.
This is a "sweet" gift to give to show your appreciation to those wonderful teachers!
Give as is, or stuff a gift card in the bag too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!