-

Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Frock

I love the thought of the Spring season just around the corner!
I'm ready for some color!
With that in mind, I made this new outfit for Miss D.....
I based the outfit off of Simplicity pattern #2680.
 I had this faux-suede fabric leftover from B.'s cowboy Halloween costume, and I LOVED the idea of a chic' little jacket for my Little Miss D.
Truthfully, it's all about the collar.
The gathered collar gives it some 'umph'!
Yep, she's a very classy lady...
 The green floral jumper is cute on it's own, too.
 I like the neat square neckline....
 The ease of the zippered back....
 The top-stitching detail...
The gathered waistline...

 And, of course, the DARLING 'bubble' skirt!!!

The jacket is fully lined... 

and thus, completely reversible!!!
 D. was happy with the result, and so am I:) 


 I am entering this cute ensemble over at Rachel's blog "Family Ever After"
 She's hosting a great competition called "Sew-Vivor" and I'd LOVE to be a contestant.
  Go check it out!



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful outfit for a beautiful little girl. Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dress, jacket, and especially little girl! So beautiful and I love your color choices.
    liZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support!